Friday, March 3, 2017

county lawyer

county lawyer

i grew up in tucson. my grandparents wereimmigrants. my mom and dad were first-generation americans, and i was the very first one togo to college. i wanted to do something in educational policy, however right in the middleof law school i needed a job! so i got a position as the law clerk in the county attorney'soffice, and that job changed my life. i became the deputy county attorney 39 years ago. along the way, i've prosecuted every kind of case imaginable. serving victims of crime and really helpingthem through the criminal justice process gives me a tremendous feeling of satisfaction.i knew early on that prosecution was my calling. it is my passion. i have dedicated 39 yearsof my life, my entire professional career to helping victims; to protecting those whoobey the law; to working to reduce crime and

violence in this community; and i'm passionateabout it. i'm barbara lawall and i'm running for pima county attorney in 2016.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Lawyer Refferal Service All Rights Reserved
ProSense theme created by Dosh Dosh and The Wrong Advices.
Blogerized by Alat Recording Studio Rekaman.